MMPI Reconsidered For Academia

I never live up to what I expect from myself.

I have Imposter Syndrome and Generalized Anxiety.

I achieve most of my goals, but I am still unhappy since I do not know when to quit.  

I cannot stop comparing myself to others despite different career paths. 

I compete with myself as much as others. 

I have been teaching five courses per semester at the highest level for years.

I have a vigorous publishing schedule that often gets in the way of my personal goals. 

I enjoy writing most of the time. 

I'm not getting any younger, so I think I might just have to give up.

I should settle for what comes and finally write that book. 

I will remain tired.  

I am angry most of the time. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Up All Night, or Why I Watch B-Movies

Realities: Jean Shepherd and Randy's Only Defense

Contractions: Henry Standing Bear's Ethical Code